Because the NBA is a sweaty, masculine place, let’s inject some estrogen into the equation. This is Taylor Swift. I’m not all that impressed – mostly because of her squinty eyes. I see potential in her, though.
While you stare at Taylor’s ears, eat your Cocoa Krispies and ponder the questions of the world – This morning’s quagmire: How bad were the Super Bowl commercials last night? – enjoy the following links…
– Michael Curry tells his critics to, basically, go fudge themselves.
– Adam Morrison can’t beat out Juwan Howard for a spot in the Bobcats’ starting five.
– MRI’s coming back for Andrew Bynum today. I’m going to say it’s bad, based on how the injury looked.
– 2009 Mock Draft, if you’re into that kind of thing.
– Byron Russell to the Celtics?
– Greg Oden weighs in on the Super Bowl.
– Hoops Addict goes one-on-one with Eric Gordon, who’s quietly one of the best rookies in the league.
– KG seems to be pretty sick.
– Anthony Randolph wants out of Golden State.
Here’s why Vinny Del Negro won’t get fired (unfortunately for Bulls fans, none of the three reasons are: he’s getting better).
– We agree. The Hawks desperately need more energy.
– One-on-one with Charlie Villanueva, who’s quietly been really good lately. At least, scoring the basketball.