Because the NBA is a sweaty, masculine place, let’s inject some estrogen into the equation. This is Bar Rafaeli on the cover of this year’s SI Swimsuit Issue. I remember when the Swimsuit Issue would last me two or three weeks. Now I just read it for the designers.
While you stare at Bar’s ears, eat your Fruity Pebbles and ponder the questions of the world – This morning’s quagmire: Bikinis or nothing? – enjoy the following links…
– I too miss Brian Scalabrine.
– Spencer Hawes shows his support of the Sonics by wearing a yellow suit in OKC.
– Jason Terry undergoes surgery, and is out quite a while. That shouldn’t come as a shock.
– Sasha Pavlovic out 4-6 weeks with a bad ankle sprain.
– Maurice Speights picks up the slack.
– Slam Online interviews basketball-reference.com.
– The great Eddie Gill is back in the league. Hallelujah.
– Do the Bulls want to part with Tyrus Thomas and Joakim Noah for Amare Stoudemire? It’s more complicated than you think.
– Hoops Addict says the Bulls need to go get STAT right now. They even call on John Paxson’s ego.
– Apparently the Bulls aren’t the front-runner to land STAT. It’s a mystery team, reports the Chicago Sun-Times.
– It could be the Pistons.
– Rip Hamilton is doing work off the bench for the aforementioned Pistons.
– A bunch of St. Johns players threaten to quit if their head coach is fired.
– Mike D’Antoni says to blame him for the last-second loss to the Trailblazers, which is a confusing thing for him to say.
– Lakers Blog rips a journalist.
– Finally, it looks like Raymar Morgan will miss tonight’s game against Michigan.